Here is the step by step instructions on How to use Bluetooth to Transfer Files on Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro with images.
Step 1: Browse to the file you wish to Share. If it is a photo or a video, open the Gallery app on your Android phone.
1- Am not able to Browse the internet via. the connected device…
– On your Android Mobile phone, check to see if Bluetooth tethering is ON.
– Make sure the encryption type and security settings match on your Android Mobile phone and the device.
– Open various other browsers and see if you are able to browse the internet.
– Check your device’s (eg. Laptop) proxy settings. Also Check Proxy setting of your browser. It’s usually under Options > Network > Settings. It should be set to NO PROXY.
– Also check your systems internet proxy setting (Windows search > Connection > LAN Settings). See that it is NOT set to STATIC IP.