Follow these simple easy steps to transfer files via. Bluetooth on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Step 1: Tap on Applications> Go to Gallery.
Step 2: Go to the required folder >Tap and hold the Required File to select it.
Let us see for example,how contacts are transferred via Bluetooth.
Step 3: Tap More>Click Send via Bluetooth
Step 4: Tap to turn on Bluetooth
Step 5: Your mobile phones now searches for devices and after a moment, a list of Bluetooth devices within range are displayed.
Step 6: Tap The Required Bluetooth Device> Make sure the same access code is displayed on both devices>Tap Accept.
Step 7: The file will be sent.
Step 8: Tap on Home Key to return to standby mode.
Step 1: Login from your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile phone
Step 2: Tap on Applications > Gallery
Step 3: Tap on the required folder / file / picture to select it
Step 4: On the top you will see a share icon Tap on it & Select the Bluetooth option from the screen that shows up.
Go to Apps > Settings > Bluetooth
Step 1: Toggle it towards right, to turn it ON
Step 2: Select the device to which you want to connect
Step 3: Tap on the Bluetooth device to which you want to connect.
Step 4: Select OK to pair the device
You will receive notifications after the file is sent or received.
Bluetooth is an impressive wireless technology that enables all sorts of cool functionalities with multiple gadgets. . Smart phones that with Bluetooth functions has been in the market for quite a long time.Yet new users may not know how to use Bluetooth to transfer files from one phone to another. We hope the above methods might have helped people out 🙂
* What is the Bluetooth connectivity range to share files in Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile phone?
The power of the transmitter governs the range of the Bluetooth device.
Generally devices are said to fall into 3 classes:
- Class 1: These are the most powerful transmitters and can operate upto 330ft (100m)
- Class 2: Operate in between the range from 0- 33ft i.e. 10m
- Class 3: These are the least powerful and don’t go much beyond 3.3ft (1m)
* How to resolve Bluetooth issues?
If your device is not getting connected to Bluetooth and you are unable to share files, you can follow the below steps:
- Check that both the phones are in Bluetooth range
- Turn Off the Bluetooth of your device and turn it on again
- If the device you are trying to connect is already paired, then remove it and pair it again
- Try re-connecting again
- If nothing works, power off your device and turn it on again
* Is Bluetooth safe to transfer files?
The use of wired connections to transfer data has always been safe than using wireless medium. Bluetooth is a radio-wave technology that is used to transfer data effectively, it is done through wireless communication, that works in the range between 10m-30 ft.
Bluetooth devices are not very safe to use because of the issues like –
- Bluebugging: It is the attack on your Bluetooth, without your knowledge
- Bluejacking: It is sending messages from your bluetooth device to other device without your knowledge
- Bluesnarfing: The unauthorized access of information from a wireless device to other device
* The Bluetooth option does not come up in the Gallery.How do I get that to show up?
You may have to go to the particular folder then press and hold on the file that you want to share and tap on the “Share Via” option. The list of available options will be displayed and Bluetooth is one among them.Tap on it to start sharing the chosen picture, music or video.
* What is Bluetooth Tethering?
Tethering is the act of sharing a device’s network connection with another device.This device connects to the Internet through the other device’s connection. People normally use Wi-Fi to share their smartphone’s network connection. Wi-Fi is not necessarily the only medium that you can use to tether. You can also tether over Bluetooth. Bluetooth tethering will consume less battery power than Wi-Fi, so it may be the ideal option in some situations.