Bluetooth is a wireless technology that enables easy and quick of data from one device to other over a short range; it may be phone or laptop. Sometimes you face difficulty in connecting to other devices through Bluetooth and often you face pairing issues. You can resolve it by following these steps:
- Under wireless & networks > select Bluetooth
- Toggle on , to switch on the Bluetooth device to enable instant transfer of data
- Your phone will start scanning for available devices. Make sure your device is in pairing mode.
- Tap on the name of Bluetooth device to get connected and transfer files.
If you face connection issues and your device has pairing issues with the device you want to transfer files then,
- Check if Bluetooth is enabled on both devices
- Turn off and toggle it on, to try reconnecting
- Check compatibility of the connecting device. You can refer Bluetooth device’s user manual
- Check if the device to which you are trying to connect is in Bluetooth range
Removing the pairing, restarting your Moto X, and then re-pairing the Bluetooth device refreshes and updates your connection.
- What is the range to discover and transfer data through Bluetooth?
The Bluetooth communication range for Moto X is about 30 feet; it is same for most other devices as well. Be sure your phones are in range to facilitate quick and easy transfer of data.