Here is the detailed article with step by step instruction on how to Lock Apps in Samsung Galaxy Tab S3. So follow accordingly and you can lock any Apps from your Galaxy Tab S3 as you wish.
Select the App you want to pin or lock. for example, Internet.
- Tap on the Recent applications key as shown below.
- A Pin icon will be shown in the bottom. Tap on the Pin
- Tap on Start to enable it.
- Your Internet app will be fixed to your window. You cannot access any other app while the screen is fixed.
- Tap on the Recent applications keyand the Back key simultaneously to unpin the window.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN that you have set.
- Tap on Ok.
Your app will be unpinned and you can access other applications.
*Is there any other way to create backup of the applications?
– There are some ways to save or prevent your data from getting lost. You can save details in drop box, google drive, one drive, etc. You can follow the below steps:
- Select where do you want to store your data.
- Sign up using your mail account.
- Create credentials; login id and password.
- You can get access and save your files.