Follow the below simple and easy steps to install Android apps in Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Step 1: Login to your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile phone
Step 2: Tap on the Apps icon > go to Play Store
Step 3: Login with your email account to get access to the Google Play Store. (You can use your Gmail login credentials to access & obviously when logged in via. your Android mobile you are logged in a Gmail account )
Step 4: Search for the app > in the search app bar, that is present on the top of the screen.
Step 5: Select the app, by tapping on it.
Step 6: Tap on install option > and hit OK
Step 7: The app starts installing
Step 8: Tap on Open, to use the app
Go back to your home screen > Apps > Tap on app to Open
- You should always update and the apps, this will prevent the processing of your phone from being slow
- But you should take care that all the apps are not automatically updated when you are using your mobile phone’s data plan.
Intensify the astonishing features of the new Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by downloading apps and exploring the resources of your new water resistant phone.
* How to add apps to wishlist?
Follow this step by step procedure to add apps to your wishlist:
Step 1: Login from your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge phone
Step 2: Go to Google Play Store
Step 3: Sign in from your Email id
Step 4: From search bar, select the app
Step 5: Tap on “+” symbol, to add app to wishlist
Using Wishlist, you can keep track of apps that you want to install or purchase from Play Store.
* How to manage wishlist option in playlist?
Step 1: Go to the Google Play Store .
Step 2: Touch the Menu icon near the top of your screen.
Step 3: Select My wishlist
Step 4: Touch an item in your wishlist to visit its detail page to install, purchase, or remove it from your wishlist.
You can remove an item from your wishlist by selecting the Added to wishlist icon on its detail page.
* How to change the Display settings? How to change the Wallpaper for different screens?
* How to change themes? Is it Free -or- paid? Can we sell our themes in the marketplace?