Here is an article with step by step instructions on How to install Android Apps in Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 with images.
Step 1 : The primary way you’ll install apps on Android is by firing up the Play Store app on your tablet.
Step 2 : You’ll find the Play Store in your app drawer and likely on your default home screen. You can also open it by tapping the shopping bag-like icon at the top-right corner of the app drawer.
Step 3 : Once in the store, browse or search for an app and tap the Install button to install it.
*Can we apply this same procedure on all the apps create its backup?
– Yes, this method can be applied to create backup of all the apps. Here the data will be saved in Google Cloud storage through which we can get the details whenever we login to our account.
*Is there any other way to create backup of the applications?
– You can save the details in Drop box, Google drive, One Drive. These are various options that will help you to prevent your data from getting lost. You can follow the below steps:
- Select where do you want to store your data.
- Sign up using your mail account
- Create credentials; login id and password
- You can get access and save your files