Here is a step by step instruction on how to install Android apps in Samsung galaxy A9 Pro.
Step 1 : Tap the Apps icon at the bottom-right of the home screen.
Step 2 : Swipe left and right until you find the Play Store icon. Tap on it.
Step 3 : Tap the magnifying glass in the top-right, type in the name of the app you’re looking for, and tap the magnifying glass in the bottom right. Some suggestions will pop up below the search box as you type, which you can tap to open directly. The search term can also be more general to find any apps that focus on a topic or keyword.
Step 4 : Results will be presented for apps, movies, and books. To the right of the Apps subheading, tap the “___ more” button to see the full listing of results.
Step 5 : Tapping the three dots on the right side of each entry will provide options to install right away or add the app to a wish list for future reference.
Step 6 : Tapping the box itself will provide more details for that app, including screenshots, video, a description, and reviews from users like you. Tap the Install button at the top to start downloading. You will be prompted to provide certain device permissions for the installation to continue.
Step 7 : Ongoing downloads and installations will show as icons in the notification bar at the top of the screen. Swipe down from the top for a detailed look.
Step 8 : Once the download and installation are complete, you can tap the Open button in the Play Store listing, or tap the icon from the notification tray to open your app. Otherwise, the app will be accessible by tapping the Apps icon in the bottom of your home screen, assuming an icon hasn’t already been put on your home screen.
– How to transfer contacts from old Samsung to your new Samsung smartphone?
Step 1: Download and install Phone to Phone Transfer.
Step 2: In the primary window, select Phone to Phone Transfer > Click on Start.
Step 3: Connect both the Galaxy phones via USB cables.
Step 4: Check Contacts from the listed ones > Tap on Start Copy> Click Completed when the transfer is done.
– Can I install apps that are not in the Play store? How to install apps directly?
YES, you can install apps that are not in the play store. follow these steps to do so,
- click on settings
- click on security
- click on unknown sources that allows you to install apps from unknown sources.
- download a download app You can either download the APK file on your mobile device or on your computer, although the latter is a little more difficult. To get started, download an APK file using either Google Chrome or the stock Android browser. Next, go to your app drawer and click Downloads; here you will find the file you just downloaded. Open the file and install the app.
– Are there any other Apps stores from where I can install Android apps?
YES, there are so many app stores from where you can install android apps.
- Amazon App store for Android
- Slide Me
- F- Droid
- Samsung Galaxy App etc.
– Are there any apps available to manage other apps installed in my device?
You can manage your installed apps by using Apps settings.
When you first open the “Apps” settings, you see your apps displayed in four categories: Downloaded, Running, All, and Disabled. At the bottom of each, you can see how much space your apps occupy as well as how much RAM “running” apps use.
Note, on the “running” apps screen, you can switch between running and cached processes. Cached processes are things that are suspended in the background until you need them again. This saves time and improves performances over constantly stopping and restarting things.
– Is it required for me to have the internet connected to use the installed apps?
It is not necessary to have the internet connection to use all the applications in your mobile phone, there are some of the applications for which you do not need any internet connection, those apps are mostly gaming apps.
like- Drop 7, temple run-2, unlock me…etc
– Will installing too many apps make my Tablet / Mobile slow?
Even if you haven’t seen a single update, the apps running on your device tends to occupy some space from the RAM making phone heavier and slower. Whether you’re using newer apps or updated versions of the same apps you were using a year ago, apps seem to become heavier over time. As developers gain access to faster smartphone hardware, games and other apps may be optimized for this faster hardware and perform worse on older devices. This seems to happen on every platform. Thus , having too many apps in the tablet will definitely make your tablet slower.
Best way is to remove apps when not required for the better functioning of your Tablet.
– My Tablet has come with a couple of Apps pre-installed. Should I keep them?
The pre- installed apps that have come with your Tablet are the default apps that cannot be removed. But if there are some apps that have the option of uninstall given and they are of no use to you, then you can easily remove it. It is totally your call depending upon your usage.
– How many apps can I install in my Samsung Galaxy A9 pro?
Samsung Galaxy A9 pro comes with 4 GB RAM which is enough space to store large no. of apps. You can store apps depending upon the size of the apps.