Follow the below steps to import SIM contacts to new a Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 🙂
Step 3: Tap options button, the left button in the lower panel and then choose Import/Export.
Step 4: Then select “Import from SIM card”
Step 5: Select individual contacts one by one by tapping on the contact or from options choose import all.
Step 6: The selected contacts will be copied to your phone with rest of the contacts.
* Can I transfer contacts from my phone to a new Samsung Galaxy A9 pro via. Bluetooth or NFC? How?
* How much amount of storage will a SIM card have? How many contacts can I have in my SIM card?
* How do I delete all my contacts from my phone & SIM card permanently?
* How to sync contacts to my Google account?
Just go to Settings > Accounts >Google >tap on account of your choice.
Check that contacts option is turned ON.
* How to transfer contacts from one android device to my other new android device?
Once you activate syncing on your device, all your phones contacts are automatically stored with your google account that you have logged in with.
All you need to do on a new phone is to login with the same email and turn on the sync from Settings > Accounts >Google >tap on account of your choice
* I once exported contacts to .vcf file but it does not have all my contacts.
The exported .vcf file does not get updated by itself. Once you export all your contacts the file gets made. Thereafter if you save a new contact, it will not be reflected in the old vcf file. Hence, it is advised to keep exporting contacts to a new file frequently.