A quick guide on How To Use Zoom.us App:
1: Open the Play Store / App Store on your mobile phone & type “Zoom.us” in the search bar ( Or visit the official site HERE )
2: In the search results displayed below, Tap on “Zoom Cloud Meetings” app.
3: Tap on the Install button ( If your mobile prompts with any messages, hit OK ).
4: You will see the app getting downloaded & installed ( will take a few minutes, based on your internet speed ).
5: Once the app is installed, Tap on the Open button.
Signing Up For The Application:
On opening the application,as a first time user you are required to sign up for the application. Tap on “Sign Up” and set up your account. The signing up procedure involves the following steps:
-Enter your email address in the space provided and later click “Ok“. On doing so, you will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address.
-The confirmation email will have a specific link, that will lead you to the activating your account.
-Here you’ll have to set up the password for your account.
-Your account is now activated and you are now all set to video conference with your colleagues.
Understanding the App
Zoom is a free HD meeting app with video and screen sharing for up to 50 people in one go. Stay connected on the go with your colleagues and never miss out on those important meetings and conferences with this new app. You can start or join a 50-person meeting with crystal clear, face to face video, high quality screen sharing and instant messaging – for free!
With over 1 million downloads, the 2016 award winning Zoom app brings to you the likes of video conferencing, group messaging and online meetings into one easy to use application. Based out of San Jose, California the company’s customer base across the globe has been growing and with a Net promoter score of 69 the company has been scaling new heights!
- Best Android & ios video meeting quality
- Best Android & ios screen sharing quality
- Screen share directly from your Android & ios device
- Screen share photos, web and Google Drive, Dropbox or Box files
- Send group text, images and audio from mobile and desktop
- Contact availability status
- Easily invite phone, email or company contact
- Join as interactive participant or view-only webinar attendee
- Works over WiFi, $G/LTE and 3G networks
- Safe driving mode while on the road
- Connect with anyone on Android, other mobile devices, Windows, MAc, iOS, ZoomPresence, H323/SIP room systems and telephones
How To Join A Meeting on the Zoom app?
- Each meeting has a unique 9, 10, or 11-digit number called a Meeting ID that will be required to join a Zoom meeting
- If you are joining via. telephone, you will need the teleconferencing number provided in the invite.
On the Android / iOS platform follow the steps listed below to join a meeting:
- Select Join A Meeting. ( Note: You can join a meeting with or without signing in )
- Enter the Meeting ID number and input your name. Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and select Join.
How to schedule a meeting?
Zoom offers multiple options to schedule a meeting.
- Schedule from the Zoom App (desktop or mobile)
- Schedule from the Zoom Web Portal
- Schedule from plugin (Chrome, Outlook, Firefox)
On the Android / iOS platform follow the steps listed below to schedule a meeting:
- Begin by logging into the Zoom application and selecting Schedule or Host A Meeting.
- Then select Schedule a Meeting. From here you can input the various meeting options available.
– Topic: Choose a topic/name for your meeting.
– When: Select a date, and time of your meeting.
– Timezone: By default, zoom will use your computer’s time zone setting. To change the time zone, click on the highlighted link.
– Recurring meeting: Choose if you would like a recurring meeting (i.e. the meeting ID will be persistent for the recurring meetings).
– Video (when joining meeting): default video to on or off for host and/or participants
– Audio Options: choose whether to allow users to call in via Telephone, VOIP, or both
– Password: You can select and input your password here. Joining participants will be required to input this before joining your scheduled meeting.
– Enable join before host: Allow participants to join your meeting before you. Note: The meeting will end after 40-minutes for Basic/Free subscriber.
– Calendar: Add to your Android Calendar.
– Schedule: Click here to finish scheduling.
You will then be prompted to invite attendees.
(Note: Non-recurring meeting ID will expire 30 days after the meeting is started. You can re-start the same meeting ID as many times as you would like, within the 30-days.
Recurring meeting ID will expire 365 days after the meeting is started on the last occurrence. You can reuse the meeting ID for future occurrences.)
Why Use Zoom?
- One consistent enterprise experience for all user cases.
- Engineered & optimized to work reliably.
- Up to 500 video participants & 10,000 viewers.
- Easy-to-use, buy & scale.
- Most affordable, straightforward pricing.
Zoom offers 4 different pricing categories under the following heads;
The application has a contacts and a content tab. In the content tab you can create all sorts of media files, projections, graphs etc which will enhance your presentation during the meeting.
Testimonials & Reviews:
-Rachel Dunagan at Phoenix Children’s Hospital
-Leo Gomez at SolarCity
“Zoom just works off the bat. It has transformed my program.”
-John Bansavich at University of San Francisco
With over 450,000 companies on board Zoom, sky is the limit for this latest venture! To happier, clearer and more positive conferencing!
Hope we have narrowed down every bit of details about the app for you. If there are any other queries as such that you would like us to analyse and help you get around the app, post them as below in the comments section and we’ll get you back to you with the right answers asap.
Hope you have learnt how to use Zoom app. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section below.
Where can I get a good Zoom.us clone script app?
In our sources, we heard a spectacular Zoom clone script app getting developed by the folks at ” Smart Car Tech “. You can contact them HERE.
How to use Zoom app in a windows phone?
How to use Zoom app without internet?
Who are the competitors of Zoom.us app?
How to share screens on the Zoom.us app?
How to chat on the Zoom us app?
How to un-install Zoom us app?