Learn How to use the Meal tracking app ‘Simple’?
Opinion: Leading a sedentary lifestyle often makes you tired and low on energy. You can restore your energy and improve your focus by making a few lifestyle & dietary changes. If you are new to the concept of intermittent fasting & other dietary planning methods, the Simple Fasting & Meal Tracker app has a hand-holding experience to help you get started. The app is packed with resources related to fasting and lets you track what you consume and keeps track of your fasting like a true fasting companion.
Simple Fasting & Meal Tracking app takes into account your body type, weight, height, and a few other parameters before working out a meal and a short-term fasting plan for you. You can log everything from food that you eat, drinks, the time when your hunger strikes, and when you start fasting. To get more information on how to go about fasting, you can visit the Insights section. The app also reminds you to hydrate regularly. If you have a smartwatch or a band you can get notifications from it too. 🙂
So what are the features of the Meal Tracker app ‘Simple’?
Simple offers a free time-limited subscription plan and a premium plan for those interested to take it up. The app features:
- Insight Hub – Get all the information you need about diet plans and stay informed.
- Meal Tracker – The meal tracking app lets you ‘log your meal’ with specific details about the meal to determine how healthy you eat.
- Fasting Tracker – Track the amount of time you are have been tracking right after you select ‘Mark as Fasting’ and nudges you to eat at regular intervals based on your plan.
- Body status tracker – Based on the meal you’ve had and after calculating the calorie count. The body tracker shows how much blood sugar would be used and based on the meal intervals shows whether the energy is being spent digesting food, etc.
- Hydration tracker – Once you ‘Log a drink‘ on the meal tracker, the app keeps track of the hydration levels and reminds you to drink water regularly.
- Diet Journal – The journal allows you to add your meals and displays your fasting and eating habits in a chronological manner based on the dates.
How to use the Meal tracking app ‘Simple’?
Step 2: Create an account on the Meal tracking app or continue without one.
Step 3: Enter your name and other details. The app will also ask if you have any medical conditions, answer the appropriate ones or mention that you don’t have any.
Step 4: After entering all the details, the app will create a custom fasting plan for a few weeks.
Note: If you are interested, you can sign up for a premium service too that would have a more detailed plan and personal consultation.
Step 5: Once the plan is created the app will walk you through what you have to do with an onboarding session, carefully go through that.
Step 6: You’ll land on the Tracker section of the app where you can log your meal, drink and fasting details.
Step 7: The app will also send you appropriate reminders so you can stay on track with your fasting journey.
Health Advisory: Fasting is not for everyone, while we understand the health benefits of intermittent fasting, we recommend that you consult with a doctor or an approved dietician to know what works best for you.
At Fast & Clean, we only review apps and do not endorse them unless explicitly mentioned.
If you have any questions related to the app, you may ask away in the comments section below. 🙂