This is an article on how to use Shoptiques app.
Step 1. Log in to their official website on your desktop. (Click Here)
Step 2. On the ‘New Customer’ section, enter your name, email address and a password for your account.
Step 3. Enter your shipping and billing address.
Step 4. Start shopping!
One can shop on Shoptiques without making a profile where you can check in as a guest. However, if you happen to be an avid shopper and think you’ll be shopping on Shoptiques again, you should create a profile there. On your profile you can keep a check on your orders, your history and also come across exclusive deals. Benefits of creating a profile on Shoptiques –
- Save your address and payment preference to make faster checkouts.
- Track and review your orders.
- Initiate returns and check refund status.
- Save your favorite items to ‘Love Box‘.
- Shoptiques Credits.
Over 5000 boutiques covering 2000 cities around the world, Shoptiques has a wide range of products for sale. However, currently Shoptiques ships to 30 countries only. Given below is a list of the countries Shoptiques ships to –
1. North America – USA, Canada, Bermuda, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Mexico.
2. Europe – UK, Belgium, Finland, France, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden.
3. South America – Argentina.
4. Asia – China, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates.
5. Australia – Australia, New Zealand.
Shipping rates will differ depending on the shipping address. On Shoptiques, they have one checkout process and only one shipping charge, no matter how many boutiques you shop from. If you happen to buy from multiple boutiques, you will receive separate packages and tracking numbers from each store.
At certain locations, Shoptiques offers expedited (quicker) shipping and In store pick up options.
Shoptiques offers free shipping on orders above $100, the order can be from multiple boutiques. For orders below $100, Shoptiques charges a flat rate of $8 to ship within USA, while for international shipping it charges a flat rate of $15.
Customers can expect domestic deliveries within 2-5 business days. Expedited domestic deliveries arrive quicker than the standard but come with additional charges. While, international deliveries are made through DHL and can be expected within 3-7 days.
If you are not happy with the product you’ve bought, Shoptiques offers free returns to its customer. Returns are possible within 14 days of the delivery. You will receive a full refund for the cost of the items. However, inner wears are not eligible for returns and the items to be returned must be in their original condition i.e unused, unworn, unwashed.
It will take up to 7 business days for refunds to be issued after the return has been received by the boutique. You can check the status of your return by logging in to your account and checking ‘ Order History’.
Returning items on Shoptiques is very easy. Just follow the following steps –
Step 1. Log in to your Shoptiques account or sign in as a guest.
Step 2. A free shipping label will be made available to you during the return process. It will be mailed to you along with the return request confirmation. Print the label.
Step 3. Pack the items for return in their original packaging. Send the return package via USPS if you are based within USA. For international returns, the package needs to be sent via DHL. You can expect the refund within 7 business days.
- Gift cards – On Shoptiques, you can send your loved ones gift cards. These gifts cards can be redeemed during checkout. There are 3 types of gift cards you can send. ‘Deluxe Gift Card Set‘ comes with a $100 face value along with a gourmet hot chocolate set. ‘e-Gift Cards‘ can be designed according to the sender’s choice. The sender can also schedule the date of choice for the delivery of gift card via email. ‘Classic Gift Cards’ is presented in a pink gift box, these classic gift cards can be shipped directly to the recipient. These gift cards can only be used on Shoptiques.com. To redeem gift cards, go to Shoptiques.com/gift-cards and enter the 15 digit code. You will have to log in to your Shoptiques account or create a new account if you don’t have one, to redeem the gift card. The value of the gift card will be added to your order during checkout, once you’ve redeemed your gift card.
- Personal Stylist – One can get in touch with fashion stylists on Shoptiques, who will answer your fashion, fit or style related questions. These stylists will work with you and help to get the best finds on Shoptiques.
- Unique Finds – Products on Shoptiques are unique and are often one of a kind. So you can expect very few to have the same clothes, shoes or bag that you just bought on Shoptiques. And because these items are limited, restocking may not happen. However, you can sign up for email notifications and Shoptiques will notify you as soon as the item becomes available.
- Love Box – Love Box is where you can save and shortlist your favorite items. You can even share it via email or via a special link on social media. Also, a great help for your friends and family who might be planning to buy a gift for you.
- App – The official Shoptiques app is available for iOS only, on App Store.
In an overgrowing catalog of online marketplaces comes a New York based company called ‘Shoptiques’. Shoptiques was started by Harvard Business School graduate Olga Vidisheva in 2011. Shoptiques is an online marketplace for women’s fashion and home décor. It gives local boutiques an online platform to operate on and helps them compete with major retailers.
Major retailers like Zara and H&M have the financial resources to set up shop in every city in the country, but the same cannot be said for local boutiques. Shoptiques gives them a platform to reach out to people in different cities and countries. Shoptiques currently ships internationally to thirty countries.
Hope you learnt How to use Shoptiques app. Please do let us know of any questions in the comments section below.
Where can I get a Shoptiques clone script app?
How to un instal / delete my Shoptiques app?
What is Shoptiques customer care support number?