The below easy steps will help you leverage Gbox – Toolkit for Instagram App effectively.
How to install Gbox – Toolkit for Instagram App
You can install Gbox – Toolkit for Instagram App on your mobile from either Play Store or App Store respectively for Android or iOS. You can start using the app by launching it and making use of all the tools. Please note that this app is not connected to Instagram in any way.
Features of Gbox – Toolkit for Instagram App
Please be aware that Gbox – Toolkit for Instagram is an app which helps you make useful edits on pictures, videos and also helps you select a color. It also helps you make great font effects that can be copied to the clipboard and pasted appropriately.
A feature screenshot of this excellent app is shown below.
The feature breakdown of Gbox – Toolkit for Instagram can be enlisted as below –
- 9 Grid: You have a choice to breakdown your chosen image into 3, 6 or 9 sub-portions. Useful when you have to share a fraction of your image on Instagram.
- Color Picker: You can avail the name of the color of a pixel from your chosen image. There is a drag control that you can use to point at the image. You can copy the color name to the clipboard and make a note of color code.
- Creative Fonts: This feature adds variety via good looking fonts to your text that can be copied to the clipboard and showed off in Instagram.
- Video Splitter: Cutting short videos is a feature that is always handy. Imagine short and sweet videos to convey your emotion instead of a lengthy one. With this option, you can set time breaker when videos are split and they are individually saved.
- Glitch Effect: ‘Glitch’ in simple terms means fault or malfunction. So as it states, Glitch Effect introduces defect into your chosen image visually. There are some excellent effects like ‘Anaglyph’ and ‘Censored’ helps you block offensive visuals.
- No Crop Post: What you see is what you get in your Instagram post plus some filters like oil effect and flood fill.
- Repost: This excellent option offered by the toolkit allows you to copy a post link in Instagram and add a caption to it while allowing easy repost into Instagram.
- Swipe Photo: Allows you to create swipeable images in a count of one, two or three that you can use on Instagram posts for greater engagement.
- HD DP Viewer: Helps you retrieve the profile image of the specified tag name associated with an Instagram user.
- Top 9: Helps you create and share a collage of your best Instagram photos. The collage size is 9 images and the style can be changed.
In the initial screen, there is an icon that looks like a gear. This is the Settings option item that helps you access ‘Support’ and ‘Legal’ aspects of Gbox.
A handpicking of some important features
We will handpick some excellent features of Gbox and give you stepwise instructions to use them. For the remaining features, the process to use would be the same.
- 9 Grid
Stepwise instructions to use 9 Grid:
STEP 1: Click on 9 Grid option.
STEP 2: You must ‘allow’ access to your album. You will be redirected there and now choose an image that you want to split based on a grid.
STEP 3: You have 3 options. You can breakdown the image into either 3, 6 or 9 sub-images. This option is right at the bottom shown like thumbnails.
STEP 4: Now click on ‘Edit Photo’ tick at the right top corner. You can always cancel your choice by clicking on the cross at the left top and go to another image.
STEP 5: Click on ‘Save Photo’ tick at the right top corner to cut your image or click cross on left top to cancel the operation. Your cut images will be available in your mobile device gallery.
- Video Splitter
Stepwise instructions to use Video Splitter:
STEP 1: Click on the Video Splitter option.
STEP 2: You can choose your video from a handful of sources like Gallery or Google Drive. Select the appropriate video.
STEP 3: In this screen, you have two choices – ‘Change Video’ and ‘Start Splitting’. Change video as the name suggests helps you choose another video. Click ‘Start Splitting’ later.
STEP 4: In this screen, you get to control which you can drag to set segments of the video (say 3 seconds each). There are also presets for Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and Snapchat.
STEP 5: Click on ‘Split Now’ to break the video into segments. They will get stored in your gallery in a suitably named folder.
Stepwise instructions to use Repost:
STEP 1: Open Gbox App and click on ‘Repost’. Let it be there in the background.
STEP 2: Use multi-tasking and run Instagram on your mobile device. For any post, click on Copy Link
STEP 3: Again using multi-tasking, go back to Gbox. You should now see an option similar to below where your post image has a caption stuck to it.
STEP 4: You can now change the ‘Style’, ‘Color’ or ‘Layout’ of the overlaid caption and click on REPOST to post back on Instagram.
- Top 9
Stepwise instructions to use Top 9:
STEP 1: Click on ‘Top 9’.
STEP 2: You are presented with a text box where you have to enter a valid Instagram tag (along with ‘@’ symbol)
STEP 3: Note that if that Tag has less than 9 photos, you will get below error message.
STEP 4: For a valid tag with plenty of photos, a collage is generated whose style can be customized and shared on Instagram or saved as a file locally.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Can you inform me, in a nutshell, the best use for Gbox – Toolkit for Instagram
Gbox – Toolkit for Instagram is an excellent app for a mobile device based editing of pictures and videos. If you are in a hurry and want to quickly post on Instagram, this tool is for you. Although Gbox is not dependent on Instagram, it allows a post by redirecting to Instagram.
2. What productivity gain do I see with Gbox when I have so many options?
Gbox prevents you from copying your media to the computer, making edits there and bringing back to the mobile device. Also, Gbox has the best features suitable for Instagram posts.
3. What are some of the ‘coolest’ features of Gbox?
We feel the video splitter, creative fonts, swipe photo and top 9 are the greatest for any Instagram enthusiast.
Additional information about the app as presented in the store is as below: