A quick guide on How to use Carousell App:
Step 1: Open the Play Store / App Store on your mobile phone & type “Carousell” in the search bar ( Or visit the official site HERE )
Step 2: In the search results displayed below, Tap on “Carousell: Snap-Sell, Chat-Buy” app.
Step 3: Tap on the Install button ( If your mobile prompts with any messages, hit OK ).
Step 4: You will see the app getting downloaded & installed ( will take a few minutes, based on your internet speed ).
Step 5: Once the app is installed, Tap on the Open button.
So once you’re done with the installation part, it’s time to move onto the next bit of using the app.
Like every other application, the first thing that you need to do even here is fill out your credentials to sign up for the app. You can use your existing Google or your Facebook account to sign up. You also have the third option to use an alternative email address as your sign up option. This process will enable you to create your own account, which will recognize the future transactions that you commit to on the app.
Once you’re done filling your credentials, the app takes you to the next page where you’ll have to choose your location. By doing this, it enables the app to show you the items that are available near your location.
Once you’re done with the signing up procedure, the app takes you to the home page.
The “Home” page lists all the different options on the app that you can put to good use. On here you can find 4 Icons and another 4 Tabs.
The 4 different Icons are;
- Find & Invite Friends
And, the 4 different Tabs are;
Let’s take a closer look as to what these different Icons and Tabs are, and how we can put them to use.
– Inbox: This is where all the communication happens between the buyer and the seller. The app provides separate tabs for when you’re a buyer and also for when you’re selling. This is a wonderful technique introduced by the creators of the application, to avoid cluttering of messages.
– Find & Invite Friends: Here you can connect up with all your known contact lists of friends, family etc. and build a network. You can connect your Facebook account to know all the existing members on the app and broaden your circle.
– Search: This feature enables you to search for the items that you wish to purchase through the app. Just type in the keyword and the app will pull out a list of the related items that are available for sale on the app from other sellers.
– SELL: If you wish to sell a particular item on the app, you can tap on this option to upload the details about the item. An image of the item is mandatory if you wish to sell a particular item.
– Browse: The “Homepage” of the app, directs you to the Browse page. In short, the Homepage is the Browse page as well. Here all the items are categorized under different sections. Every item is linked to a keyword and those keywords are made into separate tiles on the page. This categorization enables easier navigation and a cluster free page.
– Groups: The group page enables you to buy and sell within a specific set of individuals. These groups can be formed by family, friends, people of similar interests etc. Its sort of a community where perhaps the first preference in case of selling an item is given to members of the group and likewise.
– Activity: This option requires you to connect your Facebook profile to your account if not already added. Through here you see the recent activity list of all your friends. These activities are related to what the person has bought/sold or even if he has listed anything for sale.
– Me: This option, like the name suggests is all about you; the account holder. All your personal details, your listings etc. will appear here. You can update your details as & when required over here as well. A brief summary of your profile is available here.
Carousell App Review
Creating platforms for buyers and sellers to engage directly on a mass social platform is a very creative way to attract business. These platforms enable potential buyers and sellers to contact each other on a direct one-to-one basis. One of the major advantages of platforms like these are that; For the seller, it provides an easy alternative to sell their products without having to move around physically and close their deals seated from home itself. And for the buyer, it provides multiple choices ranging from products to price.
With over 1 million downloads on the App Store, The Carousell App is the new buzz in town. With its base in Singapore, the organization has taken the right steps to move forward and establish itself across all the major countries in the world. Hope this article thought you in detail How To Use Carousell App 🙂
The application provides a user friendly interface, thereby making it more attractive in every way. The introduction of categorization in the form of tiles on the “Browse” tab is a unique feature on the app. It is one of the favorites in the Asian markets, as it provides a platform for potential buyers and sellers to trade among each other.
Hope we have narrowed down every bit of details about the app for you. If there are any other queries as such that you would like us to analyse and help you get around the app, post them as below in the comments section and we’ll get you back to you with the right answers asap.
Where can I get a good Carousell clone app script?
You can get it HERE
How to un-install / Delete the Carousell app from my mobile?
How to turn off notifications from Carousell app?
Will Carousell app make my phone slow?
Is Carousell app available in Malaysia, India, Philippines and Indonesia as well?
How do you spell and pronounce the name? What is the meaning of Carousell?