Learn How to manage your store inventory using the Stokify app?
Opinion: Stokify was built to help small businesses tackle sales and inventory related problems. Small businesses that couldn’t afford hefty license fees every month to use inventory and sales management software can greatly benefit from this product. Keeping aside the fact that the app has a pleasing interface and the immense value it proposes to offer, the software is marred by bugs and this creates an unpleasant experience.
We understand that the product is in early stages and hope they work on it to release a stable version 🙂
Currently launched as an Android app, the creator of Stokify, Akanimoh Idio says that they’ll launch the iOS version soon. The core functionality of Stokify has some basic functions to help a small businesses to leverage their platform to create and manage inventory, make a sale and track their monthly revenue, maintain a customer database (which most small businesses don’t do). The app has few more features being built into it, they’ll launch them soon in the coming weeks.
What can you do on the Stokify app?
As of now, the core functionalities are
- Inventory Manager – Add Products and manage them. The products and quantity will show up when you are making a sale.
- Customer Management – Collect customer data for marketing and loyalty programs that you may launch later.
- Sales Tracker – Get an overall picture of the sales done for the month or the entire year. The sales data is available under the ‘Sales’ section of the dashboard.
- Debtor tracker – Keep track of who has to pay you for what. Add and manage your debtors in this section easily.
- Expense Calculator – Calculate your Monthly expense, the Expense tracker allows you to track and manage expenses of your business.
How to manage your store inventory using Stokify app?
Step 1: Download the Stokify Android app here
Step 2: Create an account on the app.
Step 3: Create a ‘Store’ by entering the name and other details as asked by the app.
Step 4: After creating the store, You’ll land on the store’s dashboard. Tap on ‘Stocks’ icon.
Step 5: You can create and manage your inventory in the ‘Stocks‘ section. Tap on +Add to add a new product to your inventory.
Step 6: Once added, the product will show up in the inventory. The quantity will change when a sale is made.
Step 7: When you’re ready to make a sale, on the Dashboard, Tap on ‘Sale‘. An Overview screen with total sales data will show up. On the top right corner, Tap on ‘+Add’.
Step 8: Record your Sale on this screen. While adding the sales entry, you will also be required to add the customer data on this screen.
Asking you to enter customer data would be helpful if you’re planning to run a loyalty program at a later date and to reach out to them about any sale. All the customer details and their purchases are available under the hamburger menu that is present on the top left side of the app.
If you have any questions related to this app, you know the drill. 🙂 Yes, please leave a comment below.