2016 was one hell of a year, leaving us behind with a lot to remember. From Leonardo DiCaprio winning the Oscar award to Donald Trump becoming the President of the world’s largest economy! We have seen it all, but when it comes to technology we have always progressed along the same path that Moore laid down years back. The law states that, “Every 18 months the number of transistors that can be fit on a computer chip will double, resulting in periodic increases in computing power”. Here in this post we take a look at the Top 10 Game App Ideas For 2017.
App source code for your Business: Get it for FREE
Technology has enabled man to progress and we have come a long way since the first computer was introduced!
The gaming industry has always been on the boom, since the first introduction of the first arcade game back in the 70s. There has been no turning back since then! Gaming has been the highest revenue generating platforms in technology over the last couple of years. Developers have transformed the face of gaming over the years by bringing all the latest advancements to their games. Their main objective being to engage gamers to their maximum potential by making it as exciting as possible for them. Like everything in this world, even games have their boom and saturation period. The saturation period is where the game is dying with gamers not being interested in the product anymore. That is when the developers reinject a new life into the game by offering new variants and kicking it up a notch again!
– Mario – This game needs no further introduction, the adventure story of little Italian plumber who resides in the Mushroom Kingdom. His adventures generally center upon rescuing Princess Peach from the Koopa villain Bowser. His younger brother is Luigi. Kids back in the 90s loved this game to date. Bringing a contemporary version of this game with a little more advancements and finer graphics should be a hit in the market. Both on the iOS and the Android platform!
App source code for your Business: Get it for FREE
– Road Rash – Another 90s favorite no bullshit game is still a big hit with gamers. The game offers much versatility with maximum utilization of minimum resources. Classics will always much loved by both the younger and the older generation. This game is sure to be a big hit if it hits the market. What fun to kick fellow bikers off their rides or even swing a baseball bat at a cop! This holds the first position in our list of best Game App Ideas For 2017.
– Claw – Never forget your roots is what our ancestors tell us. And this is one of the gods of arcade gaming! Drawing inspiration from the pirate themed movie, Pirates of Caribbean. The story is about a pirate themed cat, Captain Nathaniel Joseph Claw who is imprisoned by the Cocker-Spaniards after they attack and sink his ship. Waiting for his execution in the prison cell, he finds a note and a piece of a map hidden in the wall. The note tells of the Amulet of Nine Lives—a mystical artifact that grants its wearer near-immortality. Breaking out of his cell, Claw sets out to collect all 9 gems of the amulet and retrieve it for himself.
Bringing this game onto the mobile market is sure to get heads turning!
– Live Card Games – When was the last time you played a game of Rummy or Poker? These games, on a lan based platform connecting players across the world will add that extra bit of interest for the players. We have seen a couple of applications in the pat related to these games, but nothing seems to have maintained their standards post their introduction. Adding the option of playing with live money and getting extra inputs will indeed attract more players onto the platform!. This holds the 3rd position in our list of top Game App Ideas For 2017.
– Football – The most loved sport across the world with millions of followers! The potential of this game is at the booming stage and is soon to reach it pinnacle point. Players often look around for the EA Sports themed FIFA games which provide the career mode options of starting as a player or as a manager. Buying and selling players to find that perfect combination XI to suit your playing style and also to manage your favorite players is taking things to another level. Although there are football related games which allow you to buy and sell players, it still doesn’t match the quality and the kind of graphics that EA Sports provide! (Personally I recommend this!). This sits on the 4th slot of our list of Game App Ideas For 2017.
– Blur – This epic PC game has taken car racing to the next level. Drawing inspiration from the action stunned Jason Statham movie, Death Race; this game is power packed with all the features that sets it apart from just any other car racing game. In this game your car is loaded with weapons and survival is the key factor in this game more than finishing first, second or third. During the course of the race you have to unlock offenses and defenses across the key notes in the game and thereby survive! Bringing this game onto the mobile platform is another exciting way to shake things up in the racing category!
– Game Of Thrones – The lastest hot buzzing topic around the world! A game centered around this television drama series can surely get millions of downloads if crafted in the right direction. With an interesting story board that keeps the players going on the various quests to who will finally get to lay their hands on the most coveted prize of the Iron Throne! The game can be designed as a story based game like Assassin’s Creed, Prince Of Persia etc. This holds the sixth position in our list of top 10 Game App Ideas For 2017.
– Naruto – Rated as one of the all time greatest anime cartoons created by Japanese illustrator Masashi Kishimoto. The story is about an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and dreams to become the Hokage, the ninja in his village who is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all. This quest can be turned into an augmented reality game too. Anime based games are still an untouched zone in the mobile gaming world. So what a way to enter into the market with one of the greatest anime series of all time! This holds he 7th position in our list of Game App Ideas For 2017.
– Dragon BallZ – Another anime based game that could be developed to meet the demands of this anime crazy fans around the world. Although different companies have come up with versions of this game on the platform, it hasn’t really lived up to the expectations of the players around the world. A widely untapped platform, that could be released in different series or chapters. The game was a big hit on the PC, PlayStation, Xbox and also on the Gameboy platform! So you can really make it count with this game on board!
– Cookery Games – Well you cannot deny how girls love this game. An no matter how old they be, cooking is one thing they all love. A game that includes cooking different recipes, & taking learning and fun to the next level. This game has endless possibilities and could be one way to even sell different recipes and ingredients online!. This fascinating idea holds the 9th position in our list of top Game App Ideas For 2017.
One of the key factors that developers need to keep in mind is to maintain a certain high standard of graphics and also provide the game with timely updates and maintenance. This factor enables to tune your game according to the expectations of its users and also save the game from complete saturation. The global gaming platform is at an all time high of $99.6 billion for the year 2016. IT is projected to grow double fold in the next year. With the potential arrival of the VR Bundle and the exploration of the hidden potential in Augmented Reality games this market is bound to increase even more than the projected numbers!
Also check another post on a list generic Business ideas for 2017.