Connect Wi-Fi in Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge using these simple steps:
Step 1: Login from your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Android phone.
Step 2: Tap on the apps icon, that is present on the home screen of your mobile phone.
Step 3: Under apps, select Settings option
Step 4: Tap on Wi-Fi, and toggle it towards right to turn on the Wi-Fi
Step 5: You will find various Wi-Fi networks that is available in your phone’s connectivity zone
Step 6: Tap on the Wi-Fi network to which you want to connect your device to select it
Step 7: Tap on it again to connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Android phone
Step 8: Now your device is connected to the internet via. Wifi and you can browse easily
* Until what Wi-Fi range does the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge stay connected?
The Wi-Fi range may vary from device to device. A typical wireless router in an indoor point-to-multi point arrangement using 802.11b or 802.11g and a stock antenna might have a range of 32 meters i.e. 105 ft.
* What should be done if my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is not getting connected to Wi-fi?
In case your device is not getting connected to Wi-Fi, please follow these simple steps to get access to internet connection via. WiFi
– Login from your device
– Disconnect the Wi-Fi and try reconnecting to the internet by following the above mentioned steps
– If you still do not get internet access, check whether your device in the Wi-Fi range or not. The Wi-Fi range is normally less than 105 ft
– If still not possible, power off your android device and power it on again, by pressing the power button
– Follow the above mentioned steps again
– If still not connecting, check the blinking lights in your router
– If you do not see any light blinking on it; check if it is switched off or on. If it is off, then turn it on; otherwise disconnect and connect it again
– If you cannot connect still, make a call to the customer care and place a complain
* How different is the WiFi connection process different in the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, compared to other phones?
* What is Wifi Direct? How to use it?
* How to share media content to nearby devices via. WiFi?