Ever wanted to start your own blockchain based task marketplace like taskrabbit or upwork? Building a distributed task marketplace is now possible.
Did you know? Starting a task marketplace on a Blockchain allows you to monetize almost immediately. The preferred mode of payment for the platform could be any of the cryptocurrencies that you choose to integrate. The blockchain powered task marketplace can grow quickly because of its global infrastructure and it would cost you lesser to operate.
- Current task marketplaces aren’t efficient and are trying to monopolize the industry.
- There are over a 200+ niche categories of services that people need and have been left out by the mainstream task marketplaces, building a blockchain based marketplace for those alone would make your marketplace stand out from the rest.
- Each task that is created on the platform is bound by a smart contract, that only releases payments once the task is successfully completed. This ensures that the buyers are secured.
- Building a task marketplace on a blockchain allows you to launch a task marketplace in any country fairly quick
- Task match algorithm While assigning the provider to a customer, the algorithm takes into account their location, availability, average ratings given by other users.
- Provider Onboarding A transparent Onboarding process ensures that more service providers sign up for the service.
- Transparent payout structure A clear and transparent payout structure and payment schedule makes sure that the service providers and the users to trust the platform.
- Review and ratings Review and rating functionality allows both the service providers and users to rate the service and the experience with each other. So the community is safe from service providers who provide poor experience and fraudulent users.
- Dispute mechanism Dispute mechanism helps in resolving disputes between the service provider and the users, where the administrator of the platform has to intervene and resolve it for them.
- An Ethereum blockchain based job platform that implements the smart contracts mechanism to assist hiring and payments and this is of great benefit to freelancers
- Distributed task marketplace can help find small tasks for freelancers or handymen who are efficient.
- The platform can have it’s own tokens, which again can be exchanged for various other cryptocurrencies. This way it improvises the tokens economy with its usage and circulation.
- You can even include an exchange where people can trade the platform’s own cryptocurrencies for another cryptocurrency or fiat currency of their choice.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The blockchain is a network of nodes (devices with an internet connection). It is a distributed and decentralized ledger technology which was re-introduced to support transactions of a digital asset called Bitcoin cryptocurrency. Now blockchain is used by many industries to implement their online businesses on a trust network like blockchain which keeps track of every single transaction and thus will eliminate redundancy, or duplication.What is taskrabbit?
Taskrabbit is a task based marketplace, where users who require a certain task to be done for them put out a request and the platform matches them with the appropriate service provider to carry out the tasks for them. These tasks could be anything, from fixing the plumbing to installing a software for you.