To uninstall apps on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Tab, just follow simple steps:
– Press the menu button on the tablet as shown on the screen.
Step 2: As you click, a new screen will appear where you can see the uninstall option. Click on Uninstall option
Step 3: After step 2, from all the applications in your window, tap on the applications you want to remove. A red mark will appear on the selected apps.
Step 4: Once the above process is done, a pop-up will appear which will ask you to choose Yes or No if you want to remove the app.
Step 5: Once, you select yes, the app will be removed from your tab.
You can also remove the apps by going to settings -> applications -> manage applications
– Any Alternate method to uninstall an app?
- From the Home screen, select All Applications.
- Tap on the Downloaded Apps tab.
- Tap the Menu key and select Uninstall.
- Tap the application you wish to remove then select Ok.
– Are there separate apps for the Tablet & separate apps for the mobile phone? How to identify them?
– Are there any apps available to manage & un-install other apps effortlessly?
– Is un-installing apps constantly a good practice?