Uber has been leading the market since a long time in providing cab services to people over almost 30 countries which is a huge number. Similarly, with such a large customer base, comes along a lot of responsibilities as well. So, one with similar issue has been query about payment methods.
What is the problem? The problem faced by many people is that when they try to delete their credit card details from the app, it doesn’t allow it to do that. How much so ever you try, you won’t be able to delete the only primary card. So, what can be done?
Solution: Uber has some very strict rules when it comes to use its features and services. It just doesn’t go easy on people with loose measures. One such method is using your cards. If you have added a credit card and that is the primary card, you can’t delete it. What else can you do?
- Open the Uber app and click on the Payment Methods.
- Add the credit card that you want to add under the tab “Add Card”
- Once done, you can make this card as your primary card and delete the other card.
This is the only way, you can do this because Uber doesn’t give you freedom to escape the app without adding any card.
Or you can pay with cash for time being, this process is done. You can also try deleting your app. Once deleted, re download it and login with another account credentials.
If that is not the primary card and you want to delete any other card, then simply tap on the edit icon on top of it and click on delete. It will be deleted.
Once you are done, you can start using the app as you were doing already.
What is best? Pay using Ola Money / UBER wallet or Pay with Cash?
There is no right or wrong in such situation. But invariably the best mode to be chosen for the payment is Ola Money/Uber Wallet. Why so?
- The payment has already been done, you save yourself time and the frustration of getting small change.
- The driver won’t hassle you for not paying the exact amount.
- When the payment is already done, he won’t bother you by taking long routes and thus charging you for the same.
- This can be adverse too! When the payment has already been done, the drivers may tend to not provide the desired services and hamper you destination and drop.