You can follow the following step-by-step instructions to receive lock screen notifications for Whatsapp in Android:
Step 1: Login from your Android device ( Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto X etc. )
Step 2: Sign into your Whatsapp account
Step 3: Tap Menu on the top right corner of the screen
Step 4: Select Settings > tap on notifications
Step 5: Under notifications, select popup notifications
Step 6: You will get 4 options:
• No popup: You will not receive any notifications at all
• Only when Screen “on”: You will receive notifications only when you are online
• Only when Screen “off”: You will receive lock screen notifications only when you are device is locked
• Always show popup: It will always show notifications
Step 7: Select the option only when screen “off”
Step 8: Now you will only receive notifications when the device is locked
* What is Whatsapp?
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. You can send and receive messages instantly through whatsapp.
* How to change the popup notification tone on Whatsapp?
Following is the process to change the popup notification tone on Whatsapp:
Step 1: Login from your whatsapp account
Step 2: Tap the three dots icon on the top right corner of your screen
Step 3: Go to Settings
Step 4: Tap on notifications, under Settings
Step 5: You will get options to change the pop up notification tone for message, group and call
Step 6: For message notification:
Tap on notification tone from the list select the tone you want
Step 7: To change group notification ringtone:
Tap on notification tone, customize it
Step 8: To change call notification:
Tap on ringtone > select the ringtone you wish
* How to turn on conversation tone in Whatsapp?
Follow the step-by-step process to turn on the conversation tone in whatsapp:
Step 1: Login to your whatsapp account
Step 2: Go to Settings
Step 3: Select notifications
Step 4: Tap on conversation tones to check the box (Play sounds for incoming and outgoing messages)
* How to hide lock screen notifications for Whatsapp on Android?
Follow the below steps to hide lock screen notifications for Whatsapp on Android:
Step 1: Signin to your whatsapp account
Step 2: Go to Settings > Select notifications
Step 3: Tap on the Popup notification option
Step 4: Select the option only when screen “on”
* Can I time all the Whatsapp notifications to appear on a particular time of the day?
There is no such option to time all the Whatsapp notifications to appear on a particular time of the day.
* How to set the Default messaging app in Android?