A quick briefing on How to use Jobandtalent App;
With the number of jobs vacancies increasing day by day, recruiters need to fill those gaps quickly and one of the finest ways of recruitment these days are through the different online portals. With the help of dedicated apps and other websites hiring through the internet has become the latest trend. The major advantage of this method is that, it reaches out to a larger crowd and thereby the recruiters can choose from a larger pool of candidates. Not only from the recruiter’s point of view this is a boon, but also for the prospective candidates from all over the country or world.
There are many apps now in the market that facilitate this prospect of getting the recruiters and the candidates on a single platform. One such app is the Jobandtalent App that has been receiving positive comments from both the ends. In this post we’ll take you through a crisp detailing about what the app is and how it works!
Let’s start off with the basics on How to get started?
Step 1: Open the Play Store / App Store on your mobile phone & type “Jobandtalent” in the search bar ( Or visit the official site HERE )
Step 2: In the search results displayed below, Tap on Jobandtalent Job Search & Hire app.
Step 3: Tap on the Install button ( If your mobile prompts with any messages, hit OK ).
Step 4: You will see the app getting downloaded & installed ( will take a few minutes, based on your internet speed ).
Step 5: Once the app is installed, Tap on the Open button.
Now you’re all set to find your next big job and seek a new venture!
Let’s go into a bit more details and explore as to how the Job and talent App can benefit us.
As you enter the application, the first thing that you’d have to define is whether you’re looking to hire someone or get hired by someone; which boils down to whether you’re a “Candidate” seeking opportunities or a “Company” looking to hire prospective candidates.
Next up you have to “Sign Up” for the Jobandtalent app, if you’re a former user of the app all you have to to do is click on the “Log In” tab and enter your credentials. But if you’re a first time user, like any other application you’ll have to sign up. Jobandtalent offers you two ways of signing up for the app.
- Firstly, you can sign up by manually entering your preferred email address and select a suitable password to safeguard your account.
- Secondly you can sign up through Facebook, to avoid the hassle of typing an id and a password every time you login. Facebook login is easier, as the app would collect all the required information by itself and create your account.
Once the signing up process is done you can proceed to the next step.
When you sign-up by the first method mentioned above; i.e, By entering your preferred email id and password; you are required to enter your basic details or information as well on the next page. You have the option to add your photo here, as a profile with a photo makes it more appealing to the recruiters. Beside that there are boxes where you have to fill your First Name, Last Name, Location and your Mobile Number. All details that are entered over here are safe from exploitation as the app puts up a disclaimer at the end stating that, none of the details will be passed onto third parties.
Once done, you can proceed to the next page!
The next page is where the main detailing is done. Here you will have to enter your career details involving all your past and current employment. This would enable to filter the kind of jobs that you are suitable for and what domain you prefer working for.
For freshers with no work experience there’s an option on the top of the page to turn “OFF” the “I have work experience” option.
For those with work experience, the option is “ON” by default, so no changes are needed to be made. Below that option is where you state all your former and current job details. Under the “Job Description” tab, there are other sub categories like; “Job Title, Job function, Company Name, Start date, End date“. If you’re still working for the current employer you can leave the “End date” box as blank and turn “ON” the “I still work here” option.
Once you are done filling all these boxes you can tap on the “See Jobs” option, provided at the bottom end of the page!
On clicking the “See Jobs” option, the Jobandtalent App will direct you to a new page with Five different tabs.
- My Jobs
- Edit Profile
– The “Home” tab will show you the list of job opportunities that are available in your location based on your prior experience and job profile. All the vacancies that are available in the different companies will show up on this page. You can directly apply for the jobs that suites your liking from this page
– The “Search” tab is where you can optimize your search box. Here you can filter the various categories and change your job preferences if you are looking to shift to a new domain or even to a new location. There are different filters that are available on this tab and you can find your preferred job from here.
– The “Messages” tab is where all the communications take place. Here you interact with the Employers or the Company and send them all your queries and ask them relevant questions regarding jobs. Also if you’re shortlisted for the job profile, the Employer would initially communicate with you through this feature that’s available on the app.
– The “My Jobs” tab is pretty much like a dashboard where the summary of the all the jobs that you have applied for and the status of your application shows up. This makes it very simple and easy to access all your applications.
– The “Edit Profile” tab. Here you can twerk you profile and update all the relevant information about yourself and your job experiences.
Jobandtalent app Review
Overall, the interface of the application is a very simple and user friendly one. It makes it every easy for first time users and does not complicate things very much. The success rate of companies finding the right candidate through this app has been pretty high right from the start itself. The makers of this app have marketed their product very well and has got a lot of companies to put up job opportunities for potential candidates.
Hope we have narrowed down every bit of details about the app for you. If there are any other queries as such that you would like us to analyse and help you get around the app, post them as below in the comments section and we’ll get you back to you with the right answers asap.
Hope you learnt How to use Jobandtalent App. Happy Job Hunting on the “Job and talent app”!
How can companies & recruiters use the Jobandtalent app?